Tuesday, 21.05.2019, 03:00
Preparation of papers
1. We only accept articles which have not been published earlier.
2. Articles should be no longer than 12 pages, including tables and figures. The number of authors should not exceed 2 persons.
3. General text outline:
– Author's first and last name(s) should be typed in the center of the top line (capital letters, without abbreviations);
- Title of the article (in capital letters and centered) – in the next line;
- Main body of text;
- List of references, numbered by order of appearance in text.
4. In the process of technical editing, changes to the text of the article can be made without author's approval.
5. Articles that do not meet the above-mentioned requirements will not be considered.
The working language of the conference is English*.
*The articles can be submitted in Ukrainian and Russian variant - it will be published
in journals: "Visnyk TNEU" and "Svit Finansiv".